Click on the Discover! Science Library link above or below for more information.
Discover! Science Library for grades 6-8 and 9-12, has 15 units available Online.
Discover! Science Library includes interactive multimedia that satisfies all learning outcomes for all topics in middle school science and many for high school general science in the following topics:
- Earth and space science
- Physical and chemical science
- Life and environmental science
Grades 5-8 Curriculum Correlations
Grades 9-12 Curriculum Correlations
Features and Components:
- 500,000 words of pedagogically well-organized science instruction
- 115 chapters, totaling 1,200 lessons-screens with text and illustrations
- Most lesson screens have narrated text in two reading levels, grade 6-7 and 10-12. Most of the rest is narrated at grade 6-7 level.
- 100 narrated interactive exercises: virtual labs, puzzles, demos, mini-games, matching
- 350 video clips
- 15 half-hour narrated half-hour video documentaries
- Quizzes for self-assessment and test banks of additional questions
Comprehensive Tables of Contents
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 10+, Safari 4+, Opera 9+
In each unit:
- Quizzes and Test Banks
- Interactive Exercises
- Movies and Animations
- Interactive Multimedia Tutorial
- xMedia Documentary Video
Discover! Science Library 30 Day FREE TRIAL!
Email for a password.